Es stimmt, was die Leute sagen - das Leben ist ungerecht, vor allem zu Dir. Und ich kann Dir nur einen Trost bieten: Was Du in all dem Leid und der Einsamkeit zustande bringst, wird Deine Verzweiflung und unsere Grausamkeit bei weitem überdauern.[...]So gesehen, werden wir auf lange Sicht alle gewinnen. Und deshalb entschuldige ich mich im Namen aller, denen Du jemals begegnen wirst, im voraus für allen Kummer, den wir Dir bereiten werde. Dir stehen harte Zeiten bevor, Kleiner. Du bist gewarnt.

Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2008

This one is...

...dedicated to my favourite Sorgenkind (in a way) at the moment. Yeah, maybe you won't have to worry.



Emiliana Torrini - Me and Armini

I am alive, I know my place
I belong in your arms again
And I've been waiting for you,
to belong to me

Some might say I am silly woman to wait
But I know you still hold my love
Some people think that I'm heading for a melt down
That I'm sitting by the phone
That i worry but no

When I meet your body close
I burn up in smoke
And I swore I keep waiting
Now I see this city wont hold my love for Armini
I know you smoke, that I drink
I just keep waiting, I keep waiting
Some people think that I'm heading for a melt down
That I'm just sitting by the phone
That I worry but no

This I know
She doesn't love you like I do
Yes it's clear, she never loves like me
You people say that I'm
heading for a meltdown
That I'm just hanging by the phone
That I worry but no
I don't worry cause I know
I don't worry cause I know

Me and Armini
Me and my Armini

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich dachte, Du telefonierst fast nie?;)

Frau E hat gesagt…

mach ich auch nicht. this song is not about me.